Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Do you use your Blackberry, iphone, or PDA to access the zone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am addicted to this so I use my blackberry more than I use my computer to get on this site. It is very convenient for me. Unfortunately, it is a little difficult to post but you can do it. I haven't figured out how to post pictures from my phone and it is hard to quote a post because you cannot skip lines or use the enter button to bring the text down. Of course this doesn't stop me from trying even though my spelling is terrible on my blackberry. I can't always see what I've typed in so I just hope that I've hit the right buttons.

Del - is there anyway that the post/reply functions can be made a little more compatible with blackberry's. It may be more trouble than it is worth but being able to use the smiles, multi-quotes, etc. would be freakin' awesome. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Dan
There might be as I am ugrading to the new version and was working on it last night. theres alot of new features form the last time I upgraded.

whats needs to be changed? I am open to look into it but I have never seen what it looks like on a black berry. I saw it briefly on a I phone a month or so ago it was pretty cool.

I have some lake map pages that I been working on and that would be cool if they worked on the phones.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know next time you're at pleasant. I'll shoot over and you can take a look. It is kind of odd...when you reply you can only type straight accross the reply box and out of the screen. You cannot hit enter and drop the cursor down to the next line or even use the trackball to bring it down. If you click on one of the smiles nothing happens. When quoting you have to plece the cursor just to the left of the quote and your text comes out on top of it.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
For my bb I can reply to posts but can't start one. I can read pm's but can't reply. And I can't access the different categories like fishing chat or other topics the normal way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts