Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old man and I went to our nice little county island and limited in about two hours. Will post pics this evening I believe. One white wing in the mix. Also I bagged 3 eurasian collared doves:hump:. Those things are huge!! Cookin em all up right now :biggrin:. Also it was my first time using the new gun I won at the Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society banquet. It's a beretta extrema 2 12ga. What an amazing gun. I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a new shot gun. It shoots 3 1/2 all the way down to 2 3/4.

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
good job man im going out tomorrow morning im hopeing where i go isnt a big mud hole from getting rain and the birds are flying good.:biggrin:

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
after these storms bet the white wings are bailing to Mexico like they do every year when the monsoon gets a good storm?

·
Registered
93 Posts
my bro got back today,(sunday) and it took him 2 hrs to get his limit. He says there's a big ass BBq at Redrock bar that can't be missed. After he gets his limit he's going to eat some pit barbeque pig there. Oh and it's free. Open to all dove hunters!Hell yeah!!!!!

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
cant wait dropshotking its gonna be sweeeeeeeeet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts