Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going this year? Anyone have any spots they want to give up? With all the sprawl all the spots I used to know are built over. Any tips PM me.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Same here. If anybody has a place to do any good drop a PM. My places are all Foreclosed properties.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that was great!! a guy can get spoiled with folks running drinks and shells back and forth to you all day and even make the hike to get your game

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
My day off is tomorrow, but I still would rather go fishing. I could never get those dove to taste good. The best so far is to debone the bird, stuff it with a jalapeno, wrap it with bacon, put it on the grill until the bacon is done then pull the jalapeno out, wrap it with the cooked bacon, and eat. It always feels like I'm forgetting something.

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
i wish i could go tomorrow but have school so im going this weekened.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
If anyone is out on the east side, there is one pretty good spot.

It's on Ironwood and E Ranch Rd, which is south of Germann.

I don't know how it will be tomorrow, after tonights storms, last year the same thing happened and the hunting sucked.

But if the storm doesn't turn them then it will be really good.

·
Registered
168 Posts
good day today limited out in about a hour at the ironwood german area fish and game was out there check out those who like to hunt out of the back of your truck.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Good day for the 4 of us too. We got there at 8 and that was too early. They started flying good around 9 and we were loaded up by 10 with our 40 birds. Were headed back thurs for some more fun. I'm just glad there was water in this tank with the dry summer we've had. Not a sole but us on this tank either.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
good day today limited out in about a hour at the ironwood german area fish and game was out there check out those who like to hunt out of the back of your truck.
I am glad you did good, I wasn't sure how the weather last night was going to affect it.
I said that area is a good area, and yes G&F and Sheriff patrol that area heavily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts