Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Yea...That was alot of fun...even with the fishing being tough. Also it was nice meeting all you guys, now I can put a face to the name. I'm sure we will see most of you at the next ABF.

Dan

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
yes dreamer won it and d-shot and split shot took second. i dont remember the weights i think 7 lb took it

G

·
Just wanted to follow up on a great day today. Thanks to all of you who showed up it was nice meeting you. Thanks "Splitshot" for bringing the D-nuts! Here's how we ended up.

Jeff and Tom 7/13;Jones and Jones 5/9; Ramsay and Sosuras 5/08; Kersten and Thelander 4/15; Cunningham and Garcia 4/12;
Bobby H. and McBride 3/15; D Wilcox and Kurt Mol.... 3/14, etc.

We had 5 boats not weigh in.

Again, it was a pleasure meeting all of you and maybe Tom will help me come up with a better username than "Jeff". I hate to think of some of the suggestions he might have...

Great job to all of you who made it and look forward to doing it again next year....

Happy New Year and Good fishin'

Jeff (Soon to be know as...........?..........)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
thanx all, it was a blast.finally got on a bite for MBC!! let's do it again next year.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Yeah it was a great time, even though 'TEAM DFL' sucked again! We did get one solid 2.5 but wasnt even worth weighing her in. I give props to ayone that got into them today, it was tough. Good meeting all of you out there, lets do it again!
Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts