Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Never touch the stuff!!! LOL!! sssshhh!!!!! The service might be watching!!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
That sucks! Outside of partyin' on the weekends, I'll have a beer or two with dinner and that's about it. But yea, I usually drink everyday... Not getting tanked, just having a few beers.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Franklin. Just go to the training and fugggett about it. I have known many people in the Army who have had to do it, they learn a little and then it's gone behind them. It doesn't go anywhere in your records. Once they have "indentified you" whether it is warranted or not you still have to do the training. Just do it and drive on. Later, I have a beer to drink. ssssshh!

·
Registered
553 Posts
There was an article in the paper today that says anyone who has more than five drinks in a day is a "binge" drinker...WFT...five drinks? Everybody that I drink with can put a large dent in a 12 pack after a day on the lake and nobody is chit-faced. It's just another chip at the stone of freedom perpetrated by the man!

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was an article in the paper today that says anyone who has more than five drinks in a day is a "binge" drinker...WFT...five drinks? Everybody that I drink with can put a large dent in a 12 pack after a day on the lake and nobody is chit-faced. It's just another chip at the stone of freedom perpetrated by the man!
I dont drink much beer nowadays, but dude 5 beers is nothing.....I had caught a 6 at Bartlett in 05, and it was a Sunday so I deceided to hit the Steelers Bar in Cave Creek...I hooked up w/ some biker dudes,(they were amazed at the black man that fishes for bass) so anyway put down some money, consumed 14 beers, and came in last....dude who won drunk 22....:hitsfan:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Haha, he survived that nite surprisingly... Tried it again a few times since and puked it up before he could finish. He's one of the ones that Franklin is talking about that can pound 22 a nite. Madness.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
hell, even the dogs drink at my house!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Frank Bob, maybe they are worried that the Ripple will rot your liver and want you to progress to a more sophisticated drink like MD2020

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
hell, even the dogs drink at my house!
:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl... Jamal, You some kinda GOV SPY??? I work for the Gov, kinda, SRP. And NO, I NEVER DRINK... Ask Chrissy, she'll tell ya.:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Wait a minute, Im readin the new posts and FranklinJ has 2 new posts that kinda go hand-n hand,
#1. AUTO INSURANCE, Why are my insurance rates goin up???
#2 DRINKERS???
Is there some puzzle we are supposed to put together here Jamal???

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 42 Posts