Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is fishing the Everstart on the 27th of January at Pleasant? The deadline for entry fees is the 7th. There is no off-limits (thank the Lord). Entry is $650 for boaters and $250 for Non-boaters. See you all there...
Later, Dreamer

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Dreamer.
I saw that someone else posted the 7th. last year it was the week before than at registration they let guys sign up. I am hoping it is this way this year cause I am cutting it real close. and the 7th might not be enough time for me. I was going to call them tomorrow.

At least I got all my won bass pro ams paid(boater) for, havent paid for the extra option yet. ( I am still looking for non boaters that want to sign up and be guarenteed a spot)

Someone said you were going as a non boater this year :wink:

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called them today and talked to a secretary. She said that the final day for full payment was the 7th. I of course was like you and could not believe that they would shut off payment that soon. My disbelief was based on last year when they did not even come close to drawing all 150 boats. I asked her to transfer me to the director and I got a voice message. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a reply. No Del, no non-boater for me. That phase in my development went out when I was 15, mostly because I could not drive. I think you caught only 2 fish in the ABF? I cashed a check, like I always do. Maybe you should reconsider your position in the hierarchy? Hehehe...

DREAMER

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehehe, that one must have hurt. DO NOT LET YOUR EGO OVERINFLATE YOUR WALLET. I will gladly take your donations...I will even sit outside my boat with one of those annoying Salvation Army bells if it makes it easier for you! Hehehe
Thanks, Tom

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
HAHA.. Thats funny... will you wear a red santa hat also.?

Naw no ego here, just always wanted to fish one big circuit(fish in different states) the whole season and everstart just happens to be one of them. its also one I can almost afford right now since BASS is Big bucks. Mainly I want to fish the delta.

I love compitition as long as its fishing hunting or racing, Used to like bowling and after this year I might be taking it back up :roll:

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
417 Posts
Naw Del. The only way to do it is to jump in head first. I am not going to sit here and be your encouragement (since I need it as much as you). The fact remains that you can not succeed in life without taking chances. I have always been like you. I always concentrated on the local stuff and that is fine. The truth of the matter is ....no one will ever remember us unless we succeed on a national level. Life is short. I for one want to be remembered for more than an Allstar, ABA, or Wild West win. That entails taking chances in the U.S. Opens or Everstarts of the world. We may get our ass handed to us, but at least we tried. Trying is all that matters to me. What if we just sat at our little comfort zone and never gave these tourneys a try? That to me would be the biggest travesty of life. I would rather by a houseboat and live on Arrowhead Lakes and catch bugle-mouth bass for the rest of my life. I am going for it. I will be autographing t-shirts on the third week of every month if anyone is interested in getting a head start on my fame...

Hehehe, Tom

p.s. Seriously, it makes it all the more special when it is my hard-earned money. Those that have sponsors...I am jealous.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Naw Del. The only way to do it is to jump in head first. I am not going to sit here and be your encouragement (since I need it as much as you). The fact remains that you can not succeed in life without taking chances. I have always been like you. I always concentrated on the local stuff and that is fine. The truth of the matter is ....no one will ever remember us unless we succeed on a national level. Life is short. I for one want to be remembered for more than an Allstar, ABA, or Wild West win. That entails taking chances in the U.S. Opens or Everstarts of the world. We may get our ass handed to us, but at least we tried. Trying is all that matters to me. What if we just sat at our little comfort zone and never gave these tourneys a try? That to me would be the biggest travesty of life. I would rather by a houseboat and live on Arrowhead Lakes and catch bugle-mouth bass for the rest of my life. I am going for it. I will be autographing t-shirts on the third week of every month if anyone is interested in getting a head start on my fame...

Hehehe, Tom

p.s. Seriously, it makes it all the more special when it is my hard-earned money. Those that have sponsors...I am jealous.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Registration deadline

On the Everstart homepage in the online registration part it says the registration deadline is 1/27/03. Is that wrong?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
i have dreamers rookie card!!they told me last week they had 136 boats signed up,the're lookin to try for 200 boats.oh boy combat fishin.they had like 155 boats last year,they paid down to 50th place,(.I know,i was 50th).someone had the same weight as me,but i told them to weigh my 4.04 big fish,that broke the tie.they WON"T WON"T WON"T,weigh your big fish,unless you tell them too.My fish was big fish of the day,till somone weighed in a 5 lber,near the end.DANG!!don't know if i will fish it yet.good luck to all that do!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Dreamer, nice show at Apache ABA (1st and 4th)!!! and nice meetin ya. We had a good time up there. When are you gonna show me how to fish that lake, so I can get a check all the time too? later

keith k

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeahhh rigggght, you do just fine there. YOU should be doing the teaching. Nice meeting you too. See ya at the next one.
Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
If you go to the everstart home page click on Jan. tournament sched. and then on lake Pleasant, it says Balance due Jan.7. The priority date was in Dec. Sorry I haven't figured out cut and paste yet. ...Pete

1 - 15 of 15 Posts