Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just informed this morning that I'll be getting the third week of October (the 11-19) off of school. I was curious if anyone, expert or novice, might have an open backseat on Saguaro during the week? I can drive the boat on and off the trailer and net your 15+ pound largemouths. Thanks and I'll see everyone at the classic. Josh

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Darn, Josh. I was looking forward to catching you on a weekday when you didn't have school. Karen and I are off all that week for our Anniversary. No decision yet on whether we stay home and fish the Classic or leave for vacation that day. I'd like to fish with you again - I'll be in touch should our plans change a bit.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks anyways Bayou. I too was looking forward to fishing with you again, I'm sure we'll find another time in the near future to hit the lake. Josh

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, Bill. I am fishing the Classic with my Brother and my Dad. We'll have a crowded boat but, at least I'll be fishing it. I'm glad to hear you'll be fishing it! Josh

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't fished them yet, but I think I have a decent lineup of ponds to try. It's hard to tell if they hold any bass because I can't bring a rod with me on the course to try in a tournament and they ponds don't have any visible cover that looks too apealing. I've seen huge carp along the shorelines but I am not at all interested with Carp. I've actually seen bass in a few ponds but there are houses within about fourty yards of them and I think we'd be caught if we fished in front of those homes. I'll let you know how it goes when I get out there. Josh

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Dont let the houses scare you, that just means you have to go later at night and wear black!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts