Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Damn! I wasn't aware Fantasy Football was gay, I'm glad Macho man Kickin Bass pointed out the fact. Everyone disband your league and step away from your computers, apparently an overzealous interest in football can lead to gayness. We all need to get back to fishing, I think next time I'll check in and see if my clothing ensemble is correct for the tournament I'm fishing.

·
Registered
640 Posts

Your just mad your boyfriend spends more time on the computer playing fantasy football then paying you the attention you need this time of year...:gheyfight: we are so sorry for your loss....:supergay:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Damn! I wasn't aware Fantasy Football was gay, I'm glad Macho man Kickin Bass pointed out the fact. Everyone disband your league and step away from your computers, apparently an overzealous interest in football can lead to gayness. We all need to get back to fishing, I think next time I'll check in and see if my clothing ensemble is correct for the tournament I'm fishing.

You're both gay...FF is fun as hell.

Sorry I missed the draft guys but I had a feeling I would miss it beings it was held on a Friday evening. I should've put the "autodraft" on. I'll take what the computer gave me though...which by the way my team sucks...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts