Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been successful T-Rigging the Crazy Legs Powerbait in black and blue fleck and am probably going to be using it more often. I also picked up a pack of the same colored Brush Hogs. What do you guys like to use for these types of baits and what is most successful T-Rigged?

EDIT: Has anybody used the robo craws?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Baby Brush Hogs and Chigger Craws
I picked up the 4" chigger craws, and the standard sized brush hogs. I thought the regular sized hogs seemed kinda big, but do they still catch little guys too? Biggest hooks I got are 4/0 G-Locks, would those be okay to use switching between 7" worms and these creatures?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Can't go wrong with a Brush Hog in Watermelon Red. 4/0 G-Locks will work just fine for both 7" worms and Brush Hogs. A very versatile "go to" bait.

·
Registered
132 Posts
My recent fav has been the Zoom speed craw. Caught some good fish on it this year, including my pb. You con't go wrong with a brush hog or baby brush hog. I've tried the robo creatures. nice looking bait, meaty body, but yet to catch anything on it. Just bought a pack of sweet beavs today after hearing all you guys rave about it. Giving them a shot manana...

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The Ugly Otter made by Gambler is a really good creature bait also. I had some good nights on Bartlett with the Watermelon Red and Sprayed Grass. It has a big paddletail w/ paddle arms and a zipper/sweetbeaver body.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Ugly Otter made by Gambler is a really good creature bait also. I had some good nights on Bartlett with the Watermelon Red and Sprayed Grass. It has a big paddletail w/ paddle arms and a zipper/sweetbeaver body.
I just checked those out, they look pretty good. Might have to pick some up

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I've been digging on the Roboworm Pitchin Craw lately. MMIII and Aaron's Magic have been working for me.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
smallie beavers or wooly hawgs (YUM).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts