Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:moon:For all you favre haters who said he was done:moon:!!

Favre throws a frozen rope for game winning TD!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
i got a phone call and missed the whole damn drive!!!!

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was an instant CLASSIC!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Amazing, simply amazing. The best part is, nobody really thought it would go any other way. Not the announcers not the fans and not the players

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I never fell off the Favre bandwagon - just never liked any of the pro teams he's played for. Today was art by the future HOF'er. I hope he carves up The Pack twice this year.

Nick - I hope the Roosey weekend went fun.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they should have rushed like 6 and put pressure on him....
Franklin, Did you actually watch the game? There was pressure on him, he broke out of it and then threw a rope. And your right, the Vikes played TERRIBLE and still won. Usually that means your a pretty good team.

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Franklin, Did you actually watch the game? There was pressure on him, he broke out of it and then threw a rope. And your right, the Vikes played TERRIBLE and still won. Usually that means your a pretty good team.
Not really....that wasn't pressure they rushed 4 dudes..

SF lost Frank Gore in the 1st quarter...and still should have won

Don't think the Vikes would have done that w/out Adrian Petersen

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Vikes played bad and should have blown them out. Fluke play right before half was a 10 point swing !!! 49ers played their best ball and still couldnt win !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
49ers are for real. They win that division going away. The Vikes are the best team in the North, and they now have one more win than they would have without Favre, but as a lifelong Packer fan I can say this with all confidence, Favre will do something stupid during the playoffs to cost the Vikings a trip to the Superbowl. I've seen it time after time with Favre. Great QB, fun to watch, gunslinger, but he always makes a mistake when it counts the most. I remember the, what, six picks against the Rams in 2002. I remember the stupid pick against the Eagles in OT in 03. Who could forget the stupid pick vs. the Giants two years ago? The last four games with the Jets last year...pick after pick. Trust me, it will happen. The only reason the Pack won in 96 (Superbowl 31) is that they were so good they never got in a close enough playoff game for Favre to blow it.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
All the hype about that one throw. Did anyone notice the great 49yrd. bomb from ARod. to Driver and his awesome one handed catch. That's highlight reel stuff. I agree with BGG; thru the last ten years when it really counted, BF could not deliver. Instead he and he alone lost the big ones.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
All the hype about that one throw. Did anyone notice the great 49yrd. bomb from ARod. to Driver and his awesome one handed catch. That's highlight reel stuff. I agree with BGG; thru the last ten years when it really counted, BF could not deliver. Instead he and he alone lost the big ones

Whatever. Arod? so now Aaron Rodgers nickname is Arod? How funny! Arod hasnt done shit in 2 years. He's had 1 come from behind victory and that was against the Detroit Lions. My inlaws still live in GB and they would still rather have favre than that sucky ass kid from Cal!! This weeks game ought to be good Monday night. Cant wait.

·
2 FACED Spammer
1,564 Posts
GOOOOO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!! 3/0..... Back in 98 we almost went all the way with a 15/1 regular season record and ended with a disappointing lost to the falcons in OT. We'll see if farve has it in him, I'd love to see him go all the way with the vikings. That would be priceless.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Txloser. They have been calling him that for the last few years, where have you had your head? Stuck up bfs' a-hole? I have the ut-most respect for bf as a qb, but his ethics are another question. I am a devout Packer fan as in TEAM, not just one individual. So now what has bf done the last 2 years? Nothing but throw away the NFC championship game in "07", and not the first time. Bfs' first few years were nothing spectacular either.
GO PACK

·
2 FACED Spammer
1,564 Posts
Txloser. They have been calling him that for the last few years, where have you had your head? Stuck up bfs' a-hole? I have the ut-most respect for bf as a qb, but his ethics are another question. I am a devout Packer fan as in TEAM, not just one individual. So now what has bf done the last 2 years? Nothing but throw away the NFC championship game in "07", and not the first time. Bfs' first few years were nothing spectacular either.
GO PACK

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts