Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about 95% done with the remodel on my boat. I will be at Pleasant tomorrow doing a shake down run. I need first of all to make sure it still will float and then I want to do an RPM check so I can order my new prop. Hell, if things are going good I may even wet a line. So if you all see a Express running around and the captain has a grin that looks like this :D :D stop and say HI. Mitch

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Del the motor is a 2001. It,s broke in. I had Complete marine do a complete tune up and when I told the Service manger the rpm's I was turning , he told me that that was to many. He also said just by what the other Yahama 225 were running, he thought it was to small. 23 pitch. I probalby wont fish this Saturday, but I will start next month again. I was at Mark's last week and I looked for your shop but I couldn't find it . Maybe next time. Mitch

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made a 12 dozen for Christmas. They didn't last very long. How you been Ned. Is your head or anything hurting? Reading all these post about you, sounds like your a warrior.Mitch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts