Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seein Da's fishmark320, I was impressed for under $200.
Well I went a bought one last night.

Hooked it up this am and April and I went to the lake for 2.5-3 hours, mainly just to run the finder and graph some areas. I used the settings that Da posted a while back ago.

The clarity on these things are incredible. I was finding fish at 60 maybe one or 2 and drop a bait down and bam fish on.

found 3 at 28 feet all together watched the bait go down and how about that now there were 2 left, then dropped it again and then there was one left, dropped it down again and stuck a toad that broke off at the boat. Once I got the bait right next to the fish I had it. This was to damn easy.

Anyway back to the finder.
I am not big on finders due to the fact I mainly bank fish, and a finder doesnt do me anygood on the bank. I only used the finders I had to find certain contours and depths.

This finder I was able to see a tree under water in great detail with a few heavy black lines/dots in the branches, drop a bait down there and had a bite or fish, then the dark line/dot dissapered.

I think its worth it. for under $200 you cant go wrong.
I will be selling it once I get my new ones though, I want a bigger screen and 2 in color one with a gps.

Loneranger..... Dont go out and buy nine of them ok :roll:

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
i wish i would have knowen that before i baught a pinpoint 7520 2 weeks ago so it still scans the bottom real good ? i might have to get that one for my console because i have a lowrance x70 that is out dated let me know how that one holds up

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts