Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
It will be along for the ride, I know you had your hands full last spring so it may help to keep up with the crowd.
See ya then.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Maybe a jug of oil. Canola or peanut. I have to get to the store this week and lay in some more supplies.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
WHEN AND WHERE IS IT?
Dave come up and join in the fun

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Grapevine Group Site[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Goose Loop[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']We (The Arizona Crappie Association) will be camping for The Bob Hirsch Crappie Classic from 3:00 pm on Friday, October 9th, 2009 to noon on Sunday, October 11th, 2009 at the Grapevine Goose Loop, Roosevelt Lake, AZ. No one can arrive before us and everyone must be gone when we leave. There is a combination lock at the main entrance to the group sites and one at the gate to the Goose Loop. A lot of the time these gates are left open however if you want the combinations to insure entry please send me a private message before 5:00 pm on Wednesday, October 7th. Otherwise if the gates are locked you will need to walk in to the Goose Loop to get the combos.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The group site has its own restrooms, fire pits, one water spigot (not for camper hook up), one 110v outlet (not for camper hook up), tables and charcoal BBQ grills. The site consists of roughly 20 individual camp sites surrounding a large gathering area. Each individual site has parking for 2 vehicles (cars, trucks, campers, and watercraft) a table and a fire pit. There are also a few single parking spots by the restroom. The center area has a big fire pit and 3 covered Ramada’s with 4/ 6 tables under each. Plenty of room for a good time![/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']The site cost the AZCA $75 per night so we are asking for a $5 donation per adult, per night for non-AZCA members to camp. This donation includes a parking permit. No minor without parents and no underage drinking is not allowed. Children are to be attended to by their parents at all times. Everyone should bring a little bit of firewood along with everything they need to camp, clean fish, cook and be comfortable. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Please fill out all the information below, then sign and date. When you arrive at camp give this form to Bill Eveland with your donation.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']AZBZ Member screen name:[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Full name [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Street address[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']City, State, Zip[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Phone number[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Driver’s license # w/ state[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Vehicle plate # w/ state[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Full Names of all in group[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Emergency contact[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']By signing below I am verifying that the above information is true and correct. I understand that all laws of Arizona, Tonto National Forest and Roosevelt Lake must be followed. Failure to follow said laws will result in my group being ejected from the group site area. I also take full responsibility for the actions of myself and those in my group and relieve the administrators and organizers of the group site (William Eveland and/or Arizona Crappie Association) of any liability that may become of said action.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Signed Date [/FONT]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Got the fryer, got the oil, now we just need the fish to cooperate. We can allways fry up a bunch of green carp, they are not too bad once you get past the ugly look and bad smell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts