Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dearest Love,

Something has been troubling me for quite some time and I must be honest with you. For the past two years now, I’ve been feeling very guilty and I need to spill the beans. I have to face up to the fact that I’m doing wrong and I need to rectify the problem. I’m a terrible person for doing this for so long and knowing all along that it’s bound to have an adverse effect on life to come. You see, my boat motor is a two cycle motor and it’s not up to EPA standards. Although this isn’t much, I still feel very guilty for polluting, even in a small amount, the drinking water of Arizonan’s all over this state. It will be a hard step for me to take but I’ve made up my mind that I’m going to buy a new boat motor. Motors alone are very expensive but I can get a good deal on a 200 HP Yamaha VMAX which is mounted to a Champion 193 CX. I feel this is the only way I can part with the guilt I feel for the terrible wrong I’ve done.

So for this Valentine’s Day, please don’t worry when I’m away, I’ll be righting a wrong I’ve been doing for far too long. I’ll be breaking in the motor of my new boat so that come spring, I’ll be an environmentally safe, continuous and happy fisherman. Please understand that this is a hard step for me to take and please support me as I try to make myself a better person. After all, I’m doing this for you. Hopefully through these efforts I'll be able to put a side the guilty feelings and show you the attention you deserve - well, when I'm unable to make it to the lake…

Oh, I was going to send you flowers but there is a sale on the GLoomis rod I've been wanting to try out and I'd like to match that up against the ST Croix I've been wanting to buy so I know which one to stock up on. Also, Lucky Craft has some great new baits out so I'll be getting some of those as well. I’ll do something nice for you and setting them out like a floral arrangement for you. ...well, until I need them on the lake.

Your loving husband

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
:lol: :lol: What a romantic letter! What a man! It's not everyday you find a man with such a strong desire to conserve our natural resources! AND boost the economy! And all in one purchase! The only thing I would change before passing that one on to the wife would be to make it sound more like those Lucky Craft lures in that arrangement were really her's! That'll make the ol' heart skip a beat! :lol:

Good one Ray!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...I wish. I'd seriously doubt that I do anything before I find out about a job (here or in phoenix) I might start looking outside of the company here pretty soon. I have some other things going on too and if things fall together like I'm hoping they do, maybe I can get serious in a few months. But that just gives me more time to hone my writing skills... LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.