AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad - As my wife and I were heading up to Alpine, AZ on Tuesday we fortunately were able to listen to your program. Those were some nice words you put forth about AzBassZone. Also, we were able to hear the MMBC CD Tourney winner's name on the air - "JohnSWA (total) and GCBaitmaker(big fish)". I just wanted to let you know the plug for this site and the Tourney is pretty cool gesture.
For all posters - if you haven't checked out the program before it's kinda nice to hear fishing chat over the air when you can't be out on the water. Info can be found from this site's home page.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Wow! I'm a celebrity!!!! Look out Bass Master. I'm heading for the Classic!!! :lol: That was awful nice of you, Brad! I just had a lucky day. I wish that you would have mentioned my Ugly backseater wife.....er......Rookieboy for my illegal guide service for the tourny! LOL! Thanks for the props on AZBASSZONE! What an awesome bunch of folks. I hope Terry was mentioned. I'm gonna have to listen for this show in the future. Bill or Brad, could you tell us when you are on the air?

Tight lines to ya!

John

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Shake, Rattle, and Troll should be on AM 860 Saturday mornings. I'm not sure, but I know Nastybasser can verify that one!

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John - Go to "On the Air" on this site's home page and it will give you the run down of most all fishing shows on tv/radio. Fever's show comes on Tuesdays and Fridays at 08:30. 97.3 can be picked up from the East Valley pretty good. I listen to the station quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Thanks Bill!

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Thanks for posting the info Bayou. And thanks for the on-the-air mention Brad!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
JohnSWA, you're a celebrity now!! :lol: Way to go John! Will you be able to use that (your celebrity status) to your advantage at home with Wendy, kinda as your " Get Out Of Jail Free" card?? Congrats! Thanks to Fishing Fever for mentioning this website and the winners of the MMBC CD Classic.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey I have a blast doing the show. Its going on 7 or 8 yrs. now and I am still amazed at the people who I run into that listen. When I went in to purchase my wifes engagement ring the jeweler was a listener. Small world. Thanks everyone for listening. Brad

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought my wife's ring from a jeweler that fishes, too...Richard at Liar's Korner! One split ring for Karen's finger and another 7 remained in the package for my cranks and topwaters! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts