AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What fishing shows does everyone watch on tv? I used to be able to watch quite a few but there just haven't been any on lately that I've had the chance to see. I get the outdoor channel and I used to love watching Fishing With Johnny Johnson, Angler on Tour, and Classic Patterns to name a few but all three have stopped playing. I also enjoyed watching all of the fishing shows TNN had to offer on weekends before they changed it to SPIKE tv and now the fishing shows are gone. Are there any decent shows on anymore? Thanks. Josh

·
Registered
404 Posts
Same Problem

Hey Josh I go throught the same thing here, if they have golf channel and hunting, why not fishing??? Waiting to see the responses on this one I have checked and checked the listings. Maybe I need to put in some petetions to Cox.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I really liked tnn also, its too bad they changed to that they changed. Now i watch OLN in the afternoon, friday in the evening, and saterday morning. ESPN has fishing in the morning all weekdays.

G

·
0 Posts
Ive noticed that johnny Johnson and AZHU shows are not on sundays anymore(or havent been for the last 2 weeks.)

if we got a bunch of people to complain to the tv stations like alot of us did about Big Bass Days I bet they would do something.

Golf sucks, and so does the bicycling ones. Now they have pool and pocker games on tv.
Also they should put fishing shows on weekdays and sunday but never on sat. thats when everyone is fishing.

Delw

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Ditto that!
Joe C

G

·
0 Posts
tv fishing shows

I found Johnny Johnson on the all new Sportsman Channel. You gotta call Cox and tell them to get the Sportsman Channel. The Sportsman Channel is all Fishing and Hunting all day long. COOL!! no gold panning or anything else. go to Johnnys web site to see where he is playing at www.johnnyjohnsonproductions.com or go to www.thesportsmanchannel.com to find out how to get cox cable to carry it. This not having enough fishing shows to watch on television just got better with the Sportsman Channel.
Good Luck

G

·
0 Posts
OUTDOORS CHANNEL ON YOUR PC

Hey, thanks for the hookup on the sportsman television channel. You can click on the link and watch the programs live on your pc. Coolest thing!! Commercials and all.

B

·
0 Posts
Im always out fishing when the shows are on. I guess thats a good thing sice I think Orlando is a Barney. (Barney=a goofball) Dion isnt too bad of a fisherman but holds the rod funny. Anyone that went to jail fishing a private pond is cool with me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts