Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Just a friendly reminder that the FLW Series 2010 registration is open to all Ranger Boat owners today. You can register online or by calling FLW Outdoors directly. I signed up for all 4 events this morning. This is the last year I'm fishing all 4 as a co, next year I'm fishing from the front of the boat. Can't swing it this year as I'm buying a house.

Quick poll... How many of you are planning on fishing the FLW Series Shasta event?

·
Banned
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. If I have data coverage with my iphone at Shasta I'll post some prefish notes and tournament coverage after the event. I'm hoping it snows again like it did a couple of years ago during the WON/Stren. Weather conditions were tough but the bite was wide open.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Good luck vinnie, we will see ya there

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Planning on fishing all 4, we'll see how Shasta goes..
Awesome, hopefully i'll see ya up there. Are you gonna prefish shasta before the off limits?

·
Banned
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you guys fishing from the pointy end or the back of the boat? Hopefully I can hook up with someone from the pointy end to cut down on travel and prefish costs.

·
Banned
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you guys fishing from the pointy end or the back of the boat? Hopefully I can hook up with someone from the pointy end to cut down on travel and prefish costs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts