Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: I just can't resist this! For some of those who have not used this feature before (private message) here at the Zone, you may want to check to see if your inbox has some notes for you. You may have just missed a chance to go fishing!

When you login to the Forum Index, you will notice cute little icons at the top of the page. Beneath "search" and "memberlist" you will notice "You have/have no new messages". You may click this link and it will take you to your message folders. You may just be amazed at what is in there! :twisted: :lol:

You will also notice that in your profile that you have the option of being sent an email notification if someone sends you a PM or a pop-up window - just in case you may have blonde "streaks" in your hair and forget to check at the top of the login screen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
:shock: :oops: what are you trying to say????? At least my blonde streaks are temporary. Aren't yours permanent?? :twisted: Canal fished lately?? Skunked by carp, what a tramatic life you lead. :wink: LETS GO FISHING!!!! I'm jonezin bad...... :cry:
Deb

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bassn, do you have blonde streaks? :shock:

Spidey, it's my policy to only speak to the dysfunctional. I feel most at home there. :lol:

SKIRTS! Wondered when you would show up. :twisted: Now I don't see any specific mention of YOU in my tutorial. :roll: And I wasn't skunked yesterday......maybe I should go fishing without you again? I might catch fish! :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, fishing buddy, ol' pal, I'm ready! I think we could even do an evening again at Sag! That poor ol' boat is sitting in the garage crying! Now for specifics, let's test your pm knowledge and see if you can follow directions. :twisted: :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.