Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a formatting problem on some of the posts it seems. Like on page 2 and 3 of chat topic "High End Lures." The text moves off the screen to the right and I have to scroll to the right to see text to the right. Most of the time the text is formatted to fit my screen size (15 inches) so it all fits on one screen (left to right) so I don't have to hit the horizontal scroll bar. Anyone else have that problem?

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Engineers are sure picky aren't we? That extra wide page was caused by the extra long URL posted by Bayou. The URL is a single word as far as the formatting goes.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
d a, it only seems to be a page 2 and page 3 problem. Bayou's post on page 1 was OK, but not on page 2. Joe C and Boat Cop's post on page 2 also did the same thing.

G

·
It never was a "problem". It was a result of Bayou posting the humungous URL. It didn't occur on page 3 either only on page 2 where Bayou's URL was. I say was because I edited his post and changed the link. You should no longer see your problem.

Denny

G

·
Lone ranger.

What size montior do you have? and what is your screen res.

I dont have any problems., the pc at the shop is a 15 monitor I do have some problems there.

Delw

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Del, I have a 15 inch flat screen with 1024 x 768 max resolution.

G

·
Lone
A 15 inch screen will do it.

I am running a 21" and a 17" at home with no problems, the 15" at the shop sometimes cause's problems.

Its something that you have to live with nothing can be done from a program or format point of view (well there is but it would be alot of modifying and the guys with bigger screens would have problems)

Delw

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Del, enough said. Thanks for looking into it. I will live with it. It is not widespread, but only an occassional problem.

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Howard, in engineerspeak: "Its not a problem. It works as designed" :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts