·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Daiwa

Delw, are these the older ones? I think I had one years back, a casting rod, and the foregrip was hard green plastic...is that the one? It was like procaster-s or something. I am slowly building my arsenal of the LT series, I have 3 now. 2 I got on ebay for about 75 bucks each, both in awesome shape. Are you on ebay now, selling your molds? I see its someone from Peoria(bobs tackleshack).
Jason

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
73 Posts
They have a couple brand new 7' Daiwa Procaster-S spinning rods on ebay. They are 2 piece though. It's item # 3621624939. Don't know if that's exactly what you are looking for, but if anyone else is looking. I wish I had the money to get them myself.

G

·
Thanks JasonD

The 6 footers are just a little to small.

I am ordering about 8-12 of them for the place steveM mentioned

Delw

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Del

do I get a finders fee :lol:

Glad they had the ones you were looking for. I know I really like my MH spinning rod.

SteveM

G

·
Got an email yesterday from the place I ordered 1 2 rods from

" we are sorry but we are out of stock on all your items"

got another one from 2 of the place's listed about saying the same thing.

Damn that sucks

Delw

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Del

Sorry the orders didn't work out :(

Those bastages! fargin iceholes! If they're gonna run an internet store at least they could update the items they have for sale.

Might be time to find a new favorite rod or have some custome made. Hot pink and Lime green guid thread would look good. :lol:

SteveM

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fercripesakes SteveM! Ya wanted a finders fee when ya thought ya gave him a good deal, I'll tell ya what, now ya owes HIM a "loser's" fee! HaHa!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
So sourpuss returns! Glad to see you back. How's Nurse Betty been treating you. Not too many ice water enemas I hope. :shock:

I was expecting a fee in accordance with the expertise used to find the items, which amounts to about nothing. So I am willing to pay a losers fee in direct proportion what that finders fee whould have been. Of course, seeing as how nothing was technically ever found(they didn't have the rods), I don't see how anything can actually be lost. :D :D

SteveM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts