Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is in the hospital right now......Wife went into labor about 1 am this morning.

Congrats, man! :lol:

Jason

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Congrats to you and your family! Merry Christmas what a present!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Congrats :D If this is your first kid, your life is going to change dramatically. Better get in all your fishing while you can. Dave.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Wow! What a Christmas gift. A miracle just before the greatest miracle! Merry Christmas and God bless!

G

·
Congrats Jamal and to your wife too. Lets us know as soon as the baby's born with all the vitals...Length, weight & girth ...ok maybe not girth. Take Care, Dan

P.S. I'll get a 3' long flipping stick ready for little one....LOL

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Congrats Franklin
Joe C

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Wow you guys are great..........
My new son was born at 10:34 this morning and came into the world at a whopping 3.11 pounds..............
He's a little early, but all of his vitals look good, and he's doing really well :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p .........my wife got off work and told me her water broke, I went kind of crazy for a little bit,(because she's not due until February!!!!!!!), but I'm really glad everything worked out fine............ :p

Franklin

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Great news. Glad to hear the little guys doing good.

Don't forget you get the tax deduction this year too!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby. Can't think of a better Christmas present. Glad to hear momma and baby are both doing fine.

SteveM

1 - 20 of 22 Posts