Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Re: Free tournament

Ok a free tournament?

is there a catch? yes!

to sign-up you will need to bring just one of the new Red, white and black fold over header card from my product packaging (bait packs) to the tournament for each entry. The Angler would put their Name, address and phone number on the card.

Biggest bass gets $100 Bucks!

The cards will be used to draw for product giveaways.

any additional cards submitted will improve the odds of getting drawn for the free stuff and maybe cash with good turnouts.

A tiny insurance fee of a few bucks may apply. We plan to have options available to add to the winnings for those who who wish to enter into the options to win the big bucks!

I'm looking into the details on running these tournaments.
These can take place at a club open as well sponsoring it!

I think these would be fun on a Sunday morning.

Any comments or ideas, please feel free to Contact me via my website:
http://www.fishingworld.com/mesatacklesupply
cell phone: 480-430-1662
email: [email protected]

thanks,

gil

G

·
Re: Free tournament

Ok a free tournament?

is there a catch? yes!

to sign-up you will need to bring just one of the new Red, white and black fold over header card from my product packaging (bait packs) to the tournament for each entry. The Angler would put their Name, address and phone number on the card.

Biggest bass gets $100 Bucks!

The cards will be used to draw for product giveaways.

any additional cards submitted will improve the odds of getting drawn for the free stuff and maybe cash with good turnouts.

A tiny insurance fee of a few bucks may apply. We plan to have options available to add to the winnings for those who who wish to enter into the options to win the big bucks!

I'm looking into the details on running these tournaments.
These can take place at a club open as well sponsoring it!

I think these would be fun on a Sunday morning.

Any comments or ideas, please feel free to Contact me via my website:
http://www.fishingworld.com/mesatacklesupply
cell phone: 480-430-1662
email: [email protected]

thanks,

gil

G

·
Re: location

Yes, we do limited sales there. Most on the internet and at Tempe Marine, Wild Horse West near Lake Pleasant. They have some of our salt stick baits, craws and the big waterdogs for now.

thanks,

gil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts