AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just developed a roll of film only to find it must have been Bayou's disposable he left in my boat awhile back. I was going to attach his pictures here as I don't have his e-mail address anymore , but can't figure out how to do that...suggestions?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sunshine state? The same genius that came up with "but it's a dry heat" must have helped Florida come up with their slogan. It's rained everyday but one that I can remember since we moved here. The good news is the fishing is great when I get to pull myself away from the honeydo list.

Thanks for passing along my e-mail address. I decided to rid my computer of a virus on my own. I now see why people go to college for such skills. I fixed it so well that it's as good as new...in fact I bought a new computer I fixed it so well. Now I get to piece by piece re-enter all the information I lost. Turns out when people were telling me to back up my computer they weren't referring to the directional arrow located at the top of the screen.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Bill got the message before I could pass it on! You mean when they say "backup "the pc It does not mean push it further back on the desk? :eek: How about sending us some rain and we will send you some "dry heat"!

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Hey Brandon! How's the new home? One of these days I'll get to Canyon for a night fish with those little black worms you gave me ( 2 years ago). I'm waiting for Joe to pour some more plastic so I can nail the big ones at Canyon. All I need is Joe or Bayou to take me for a run up at Canyon lake. I'll have Ken guide me around Saguaro lake. I'm still looking for a boat until then, I'm dependent on the experts! Oh, Jack is an expert too!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I couldn't help but notuice that you did not say at what I am expert. :lol: .With the new seat you should clear the rail and get at least 2 more skips. :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts