Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This ad on craigslist is so funny,I had to share!!

TAKE ME OUT ON YOUR BOAT AND I'LL DRIVE YOU SKI, TUBE, WAKEBOARD, AND YOU GET TO DRINK WITHOUT THE WORRY OF DUI!!!!! LIVED ON A LAKE MY WHOLE LIFE IN MICHIGAN AND I MISS THE WATER, THE SHORE JUST DON'T CUT IT I NEED MY BOAT FIX.....ALSO NEED ROOM FOR MY GIRL SO I DON'T GET IN TROUBLE. WERE FUN TO HANG WITH 420 FRIENDLY, DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST AS LONG AS IT DON'T AFFECT ME. THANKS FOR READING NOW E-MAIL ME!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I must have missed something here. I do not think that "got to bring my girl" refers to gay. I found out a while back that 420 means they will indulge in some funny smoke, if you bring it along. Could be a cop trying to bust people doing the wacky weed on the water.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
This ad on craigslist is so funny,I had to share!!

TAKE ME OUT ON YOUR BOAT AND I'LL DRIVE YOU SKI, TUBE, WAKEBOARD, AND YOU GET TO DRINK WITHOUT THE WORRY OF DUI!!!!! LIVED ON A LAKE MY WHOLE LIFE IN MICHIGAN AND I MISS THE WATER, THE SHORE JUST DON'T CUT IT I NEED MY BOAT FIX.....ALSO NEED ROOM FOR MY GIRL SO I DON'T GET IN TROUBLE. WERE FUN TO HANG WITH 420 FRIENDLY, DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST AS LONG AS IT DON'T AFFECT ME. THANKS FOR READING NOW E-MAIL ME!
P.S. must have bottled water to take my phsyc. meds.......:shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts