Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this topic goes in this section or not so sorry if it doesn't. I am looking for an inexpensive generator that will run my battery charger and maybe a light or two when camping. Anyone have any recomendations.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
honda generators r nice or onanan not too cheap though

·
Registered
84 Posts
champion generator

I have the champion 3500/4000 generator from checker auto. it runs my 5er just fine. I also use it for charging batteries. you can get it on sale sometimes for $299.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
If you can swing it go with a Honda. The quiet is worth it alone. One of my hunting buddys has a Champion from checker. Whenever he turns that thing on all I can think about is killing it. Fawking deafening! The little honda eu2000 generators put out decent power but wont run an RV AC, and they are only 59 dB. You and your neighbors in camp will appriciate it. http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/...tion=P2GG&modelname=EU2000i&modelid=EU2000IAN
If you go with a local honda shop or Sportsmans Werehouse it will cheaper.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I have a generac xl4000 that works great, but I hear the champion works great, Quieter than the generac and less than half the price.

·
Registered
137 Posts
THe honda 1000 is the best & its quiet. it will run 12hr on a gallon of gas. About $650
Go to the place on orion st in Tempe best price.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Mayberrys.com for the Hondas or try A to Z rentals. They have the 2000i for $875. They last a lifetime and are very quiet and portable. Just like buying any other tool or equipment you get what you pay for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts