Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,813 Posts
I was bummed tho b/c they saw me stick a fish and were still unimpressed! I even flexed as I was reeling it in. I may have to actually have to use my personality next time...uh oh! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awwe I bet they were impressed but of course you don't want to be tooooo obvious :idea:

and by the way I see guys in Wal-mart all of the time - you all sure look like your shopping to me in those fishin aisles :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Hey, new websites to check out! I'll have to check those out when I get back tonight!

Uh.....Skirts....I don't have a mirror in the boat! Maybe you just haven't noticed yet because you have to get a fish first, THEN get ready for the picture! :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
You tell me, ready when you are, lots of cloud cover tommorow, course with us that only means its harder to see in my sunglasses, doesnt have a darn thing to do with fish. What is a fish?? :shock: Oh......I think I have a picture somewhere of one, I'll bring it so we know what we are looking for. :lol: Make sure you fard BEFORE we go. :wink: These guys are great, they make my day to read this site!! :D Tell me when you want to go, afterall you have the boat, hubby took custody of mine :cry: guess he was jealous of my fishing abilities, he doesnt even like to fish! :evil:
Deb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Skirts'nbass Your husband took your boat?? :evil: Do you want me to STALK him and get the boat back??? :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
hmmmmm...ex-hubby :? Yes he took the boat. Not to better his fishing skills, just to hurt mine, BUT what he doesnt know is I have a better, funnier and nicer fishing buddy now. She doesnt break her own gear either (at least not on purpose! :lol: ). Dont think she has an angry bone in her body!! :D What goes around comes around. Hope his boat sinks! :twisted: (with him on it of course! :wink: ) Thanks for the offer Stalker, but, vengeance is God's not mine. :D Hey Daphne, anytime girlfriend! Call me! :D
Deb

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Hey Skirts'nBass, sounds like you're better off on your own. And now you have a new "buddy" (Nightcrawler) to fish with. You and NC have good attitudes. Together you'll catch more than your share of fish. 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.