Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is mike here. Im going fishing tomarrow morning at a golf course, and am wondering about a number of things. There isnt any weeds there, and the pond is shallow, what main things should i focuse on? Plastic worms are the only solid bait that work there, but im thinking of throwing senkos and a jig. Is there anything else i should be throwing? Also, would slow rolling a spinnerbait work?
buzz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would say that the senko would be a good choice.I have fished the golf courses around me way more than the lakes and the senkos seem to be a killer!Good luck!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I will back all the people who say senkos. I kill the bass at the golf course by my house with them and have caught a five pounder with one at the golf course. Also use things like t-rigged power hawgs and c-rigged robos always worked good for me. My friend also had success on husky jerks. And one more thing I did good with bass assains on top.
Justin

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
If you can get the pond bass to bite in this cold, keep that pond a secret.

Isnt it funny how Franklin said "My ponds"??He would have never known about it if I didnt show him. 8) When I find a new one this year, Im not showing him....he actually outfished me last time we went! :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts