Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any good camping near saguaro lake? My son has a tournament there in the end of October and we were thinking of camping out that weekend as well. Are there any nice places to camp that is really close to the lake?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
That looks like a good spot but I forgot to say I will be pulling a small camping trailer because my wife and daughter are coming as well. I don't need hookups or anything just something that is somewhat easy to get to.
Yeah, you don't want to pull a trailer back in there. Some of those roads/tails are really sandy and beat to hell. Maybe there is a way to do it, but I doubt it. Good luck on finding a spot!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, I would like to say it doesn't need to be on the lake...it can be down the road, maybe up to 30 minutes away. I just want to be somewhat close and somewhere that is quiet and nice.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Just head to butcher Jones and camp right pass the picnic area past the gates over the cattle guard. you should be fine there. alot of sand to play with.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Since you are taking a trailer you can comp at the river at the blue point bridge campground its only about 2 miles from the lake. But I don't know how quiet that would be.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are there any good areas to just do regular dry camping with a trailer? It doesn't need to be a campground, just an area big enough for a couple of trailers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts