Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could tell me if there is a good place to fish around 19th ave and Bell area? Maybe a community lake or something like that? We used to live up around 75th and bethany and would go to the crystal lake community to fish but that is too far for us right now. We just wanted a small place to get out in the evenings and do some fishing...

Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing too close to there unless you wanna get stealthy and head a bit east and try some of the golf courses.
I was actually thinking about that....Most of them don't allow fishing though do they? You have to get in there ninja style? LOL

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m pretty clumsy so I would most likely be caught. LOL! Oh well, we will keep searching and hopefully luck up on something…

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I was actually thinking about that....Most of them don't allow fishing though do they? You have to get in there ninja style? LOL
Yea none of them allow it, you just gotta sneak in there... I do it all the time, just go after 9 or so and make sure you keep a low profile. I haven't been kicked out of anywhere in years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts