Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cuz I haven't been fishing yet this week and doesn't look like tomorrow is a go either! So if you can't fish....you can go get more fishing STUFF! Right? :lol: Oh, and a got the Clunn reel at Bass Pro too! HEY! I've been waiting for months for those to go on sale again! :wink:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Looks like you'll have to try your new stuff out Saturday......or Monday! If ya need any help trying it out just look for us. We will be glad to tell ya what works and what doesn't. And take the stuff that doesn't work off your hands. :D

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
I think half of the fun in fishing is buying new junk...I mean stuff! I have 2 of those plastic dressers they sell at wal-mart FULL of plastics! Doesn thelp that I have like 15 bottles of craw cane either!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pops, Sat is definitely out. Perhaps Monday or Tuesday though! Sam going with you?

JasonR, Rob has come up with a plan for me to get "all the fishing stuff" off of his work counters in the garage (oh and he'd like the other fishing stuff out of the living room too :lol: ) ! We're going to put some more cabinets and counter space on the other side of the garage! :lol: Then he can have his space back. :shock: It's just so convenient though! It's right next to the boat! And well......I mean....it's just right there! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts