Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter got her revenge for no bites last night...we went and got some cheapo rods/reels and some worms..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could catch some! Both my girls are pulling them out of the water as fast as I could get them off the hook and get another worm on their hook. I got maybe 5 casts in lol... But I guess that is a good thing.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice fish, it's funny with all of the sophisticated tackle, lures, electronics, the old bobber and worm can still really work.

I caught a ton of fish as a kid using worms. Sometimes on lakes with multiple species, it was always fun whether it was going to be a bass, a trout, perch or catfish.

Once again nice fish and great family time.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Nice fish, it's funny with all of the sophisticated tackle, lures, electronics, the old bobber and worm can still really work.

I caught a ton of fish as a kid using worms. Sometimes on lakes with multiple species, it was always fun whether it was going to be a bass, a trout, perch or catfish.

Once again nice fish and great family time.
Thank goodness for the slip bobber. At least it seems a little more sophisticated.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Nice job on getting the kids out there! Beautiful fish too!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
NICE

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments. This fish was caught in the Lakewood community. I really need to get a scale, my daughter is asking me how much her Bass weighed (now the two girls are in a competition) so my oldest asked if we can go fishing before school so she can beat her sister lol.:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Congrats to your daughter on her great catch! Way to go for taking her fishing. The size of that fish will give her a good memory for a lifetime.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thanks for all the comments. This fish was caught in the Lakewood community. I really need to get a scale, my daughter is asking me how much her Bass weighed (now the two girls are in a competition) so my oldest asked if we can go fishing before school so she can beat her sister lol.:Iconrotfl
That's funny. That fish is every bit of 3lbs I would guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts