Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bayou , I don't know where you guys were but I put in at about 0900 and went across from the "Dolly" and caught about 10 LM about 1.5/2 lb. until noon. There were two other boats near-by and together we all talked and caught about 30 fish between all three boats. I watched as a "Newbie" caught his first bass , an impressive 4.5 smallie. We were spoonin' in 30-50 feet of water.
I had a blast , I took my Black Lab out for the second time on a boat and he was an angel. Later, TinStar

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Tinstar I was that kid newbie siting in the back of the boat and my dad was the one who caught that big smallie. It was nice meeting you and I look forward to meeting some more of you out on the water. As for my day I used jerk baits the whole time and other than the smallie, we got nothing. It was a nice day out on the water but i will be out again tomorrow with crankbaiter to see if we can spoon up some fish.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
We did a little sponin' on the main lake - no one catching much at all. We went upriver, hit a few banks pulled a few fish, not much going on. Congrats Tinstar on your production.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts