Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw on the news last night that Al Gore is backing a new hybrid car company that just got a $584 million government loan. Also said the Chinese government admitted that they are subsidizing factories and pricing to produce wind and solar generation equipment to secure dominance in the growing US market. Anyone think that the politicians were lying when they said we were going to grow our economy with green jobs? We are being raped by our own leaders.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Saw on the news last night that Al Gore is backing a new hybrid car company that just got a $584 million government loan. Also said the Chinese government admitted that they are subsidizing factories and pricing to produce wind and solar generation equipment to secure dominance in the growing US market. Anyone think that the politicians were lying when they said we were going to grow our economy with green jobs? We are being raped by our own leaders.
Well what did you expect with a politician from Chicago in office? Chicago has has the most crooked political apparatus for the past 100 or so years. Did you really believe that Obama was not of that same ilk? People complained about George Bush and the oil industry but Obama has his entire time in office beat in just a few months! "Hope and Change" about all we are going to be left with! We can hope and we might have a little change in our pockets when the Democratic party gets done with us! Provided it doesn't get violent in the next couple of years.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can actually believe that we could see some nasty rioting. The middle class jobs are just about gone and now they are closing all Saturn dealers up. We let Korea sell 1.5 million cars a year here and their government allows us to sell only 70000. We have been sold out and you never mess with a man that has nothing to lose.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I can actually believe that we could see some nasty rioting. The middle class jobs are just about gone and now they are closing all Saturn dealers up. We let Korea sell 1.5 million cars a year here and their government allows us to sell only 70000. We have been sold out and you never mess with a man that has nothing to lose.
Korea is the size of the State of Indiana, the US is Competing against Korean car companies, (most of which are models and brands not sold in the US), China, India, and a damn few from Japan, (Koreans still hate Japan for WW II). the largest city is Seol, and if you think we have a "middle class" problem, you have never been there. Just how many cars should we be importing to Korea? As far as importing 1.5 million cars, don't blame Korea, they are selling what the market will support. Remember, nobody on the planet buys cars like we do. Most people in the world still walk.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
The cars Gore is backing with half million tax dollars is not in this country. I think they are doing it in Finland and americans won't be able to afford them.The auto workers in Detroit should be rioting.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
The cars Gore is backing with half million tax dollars is not in this country. I think they are doing it in Finland and americans won't be able to afford them.The auto workers in Detroit should be rioting.
this does not surprise me. This whole "Stim" package is a fricken joke, and if by some chance congress changes in a year we the people need to DEMAND that any unspent money is immediatly frozen and revoked!

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could care less how many people are in Korea. Why should we let countries rob our economy with zero in return to the people of this country? I am not a free trade supporter. I think it destroyed our economy and made a few people billionaires.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

If/when the masses are starving... thats when that shit will go down... hope it doesn't get that bad ..the Messiah will feed us

1 - 11 of 11 Posts