Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everybodys guess on what liquid will weight in on friday? Maybe the closest person without going over wins a free entry to the next tournament courtesy of liquid?

My guess is he brings 12.50 to the scales....although i know i am a little ambitious with the double digit guess....but he did say he was on them

·
Registered
636 Posts
Why you guys start crap like this with out my permission?

I will be fishing with a new partner and we don't need any added pressure then what we put on ourself. You can be sure we will fish hard and give it our best shot.

Tight lines to all=Liquid

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
7lbs

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
He looks kinda chunky, but short. Im gonna say 230.

·
Registered
708 Posts
That is a fluffy jacket so I will guess 213 in flip flops, T-shirt and shorts.

Sag doesn't just push out Pleasant sized bass so for a 5 fish total weight assuming he will throw DS all night I will say 13.87lbs with no boat problems as long as he has a top 7 boat flight number otherwise his "spots" will get torn up by someone else.

Let me know what I won.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
im guessing 5 dead fish. damn live well pumps!

·
Registered
636 Posts
im guessing 5 dead fish. damn live well pumps!
Two new pumps just showed up and new spark plugs :) Soon as the sun goes down I;m working on the boat.

With your guys support we hope for a top 5 finish. That would make me happy. I just hope to find a solid drop shot guy to fish this tourney with me. I posted an add in the partner section. I know it's slim pickin around here but with G-D all things are possible.

Liquid

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.