Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday) to my bestest fishing buddy in the whole wide world!!! Love ya girlfriend!! :D :D :D
Debra

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Thanks Skirts! And I already told everyone you sang to me yesterday! :twisted:

Thanks everyone! How about that! I get to celebrate for 2 days!!! You guys are great!

Spidey, I'm still working on persuading on the value of having his and hers boats! :lol:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Happy Birthday Daphne,(belated)

It's not fair to have a B-Day on the weekend. My PDA didn't remind me about your birthday because I never turned it on over the weekend.

Hope you had a great day.

Westy

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
26?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Skunked? :shock: Oh, he's full of something all right! He's not called skunked fer nuthin! :twisted: But I'm sure he'll blame all that on my insecurities and self-loathing. :wink: I'm 41 and ya know? It's not so bad! :lol: Could be worse, could be as old as.....well, nevermind. :twisted:

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
41? :shock: That's a lot of spankings! :p :p :D Birthday Daphne
Chris

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Happy Birthday you old curvaceous curmudgeon! Now you are as old as I am! I'm a doodling curmudgeon! :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey DA? Did you see that? Now I'm a curmudgeon too! And he even made it sound like a compliment! :wink: Thanks Rookieboy! :D Slotking! :shock: :oops: PLEASE don't tell my kids! That would be 41 x 2!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey Bassnaz4me, don't try to get me into anymore trouble, I manage more then enough as it is... But all kidding aside, Daphne ought to be very proud of being 41, at least she's not as old as she looks. ....errr. Ahhh... Ummm... that didn't come out right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.