1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Happy Birthday Jack!!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Happy B-Day Jack! Your birthday is on the same day as my sister Beverly's birthday was. ...so don't give me any slack if I forget it. Enjoy it and I hope it works to your advantage at the lake today!!! :D

...NC!!! :evil: YOU'RE A MEANNIE!!! :evil: ...You NEVER give anyone any slack!!! :wink: :lol: ...or was your compadre d a in on this one too... :?:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Happy Birthday Jack! I'm sorry that I didn't make it on the water today. I had some important union stuff to take care of, so I couldn't make it. I hope you catch a mess of fish!

John

G

·
Happy Birthday Jack. Looks like you made a big splash with NC. MY birthday is Thursday. I will be a day older than water. LMBO! Rich

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Thankyou everybody! I did get to spend a very enjoyable morning fishing with Ranger ,da ,Ken and Greg and got my official Happybirthday Peckerwood. RL thanks Greg passed along your B-day message and I did manage to Catch a few fish though only one LM, Greg got a 7+.I heard the yelling clear across the lake! Congrats Greg.Thanks again NC..I think.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Happy Birthday Jack Ya Old FaRT

Happy birthday Jack, That is one strong trolling motor you have there or does Rookieboy have gas.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Happy Birthday Jack. I hope you enjoyed your day. Was that Rookie Boys's gas or or your gas that propelled RB over the transom and into the water?

G

·
Happy Birthday Jack! I went to Basha's Sunday night to pick up your birthday cake for Monday morning, but they didn't have a cupcake big enough to hold all 42 candles!

NC: Nice work on Skipper! But are you tryin to hijack Cap'n Terry's site from me? :lol:

Denny

1 - 20 of 27 Posts