1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
:lol: :lol: Very nice Del! Happy Halloween! if you get bored call my cell ,I have a bare wire and a fully charged battery! :p

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Nice PUNKin Delw!! :lol:

Good Luck out there tomorrow!

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks.

No I am not the artsy type by any means ,
I was walking by my desk and noticed my daughter had colored a really cool fish picture she found on the internet for me.

SO I grabbed it and thought I would see if I could make it work. I didnt think it turned out to good but my daughter loved it so did my wife.

They wanted me to do one that said AZBASSZONE with the fish on it, but my hand still hurts. normally I do 12 PUNKins every year and the kids do 3-5. this year I did 3 . I usually start when the kids goto school .

Next year we are going to build a haunted house and have PUNKins lining the walkway into and out of the place, I figure about 30-40 PUNKins.

Think the kids would like bags of worms instead of Candy :wink:

Delw

G

·
0 Posts
Oh yeah the kids and April did 10 PUNKins this year and made some pretty cool ones.

Delw

G

·
0 Posts

the 2 little ones are mine and the girl on the left in the blue dress is mine, the rest are her friends.
The lady on the left just hangs around I dont know where she came from :wink:

Delw

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Cool! Hope the kids had a great halloween.

You can give the kids worms next year, Gummy Worms. You should start working now on the formula. Maybe make up some special molds. :lol:

SteveM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts