Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Good Job Nightcrawler! Thanks! It's amazing what you can do with one arm tied behind your back (so to speak).

But I do want to find out what Skunked has on you to avoid being on your list. Or at least what it cost him. :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well DA, I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya. :lol:

Skunked is definitely on my list, just not this list! Besides, he'd have to have a page all to himself! Everything from duck hitting to actually catching a fish! :twisted: :lol:

Oh, got the word Monday - the wrist is not broken, just sprained. Could have fooled me! So now I have no reason to keep me from the lake!

·
Registered
48 Posts
NC thanks for a great year end review :)
To think you did this all one handed---- 8)
To think it has already been another year of not enough fishing :(
Hope to do better this year. :shock:

To all have a great and safe New Year :!: :!:

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
NC you are a amazing woman. Thank you or all your time and effort to provide humiliation for years to come. My wife seems to think that it is a great thrill to tell everyone now theres a page telling everyone.
P.S. I gave up fishing and am now a bowler. Signed boat and gear over to wife with a promise note that she will not take up BOWLING!! :lol: :lol: Chris

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Nightcrawler, great job on the year in review! I hope your arm and wrist are healing so you can get some time on the water again. 8)

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Great Job NC thanks, That picture must have been doctored because I got at least 3 skips out of him! You will also notice the disapearance of my back seat in that photo! RookieBoy I want that back! :lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks for the summary NC. This brings back a lot of good memories. I also want to thank all of you anglers out there that shared info this past year. I have learned alot and owe it all to you AZBassZonies.
Mike

G

·
Thanks NC!! it was another great year! I've learned a lot from everybody on this site! I've spent a lot too!! I know this year will be the best! I hope to you all real soon on the water.
Happy New Year!!! Matt

Jack, I found your backseat, it's in my boat, Want a ride?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Happy to say there are NO more closets to come out of...
Happy New Year and thanks for all of your help, support on the web pages, Delw, D A, and Nightcrawler.

Good luck and I hope we all have a great 2004 :!:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice job NC. Uh Jack, since Rookieboy is the skipping champ doesn't he get to keep the seat, kind of like a base stealing champ gets the record breaking base?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad you all are enjoying the page! It was fun putting it together!

Brown Dog - maybe we should use that seat like a trophy? The one who has the best skipping performance gets to keep the backseat until the next competition! :twisted: :lol:

Oh come on Jack! Go ahead! Ask us how stupid you look! Blondie!

Slotking, congrats on your new bowling career! So ask Slotqueen when she's gonna take me out on her new boat and that I need some more pics from her! Preferably the ones of you guys side by side - her with her BIG fish and you with your...uh...you did catch a fish right? :twisted: :lol:

Hope to see everyone on the water sooner than later!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Brown Dog said:
Nice job NC. Uh Jack, since Rookieboy is the skipping champ doesn't he get to keep the seat, kind of like a base stealing champ gets the record breaking base?
Well BD I guess that would be ok since I have a spare but it took me along time to get that ejection seat to work right. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts