Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well back in at work 6:00 am this morning. Not my choice :( Will be here till 6 pm. Wish it would snow or rain today, prefer snow. Seems it just wants to get stormy on my days off when I can fish. Oh well just singing the blues again. Used to work all the holidays when I was a cop. Well if your working today holler so it won't seem so bad knowing we are in the same boat. Maybe a cup of coffee will help get me moving. Hey its Christmas!!!! Everyone. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND GOD BLESS.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Merry Christmas, I only have to work a half shift so I am just getting ready to go and will be off around 1830 but at least I got to spend the morning with the family starting at 0400! Hope everyone Has a safe and Merry Christmas.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ned don't feel so bad now. Be careful going to work some folks have had some holiday cheer. I almost got T-boned on my way to work this morning. The Sheriff in front of me had a good view of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
working

Hey Brad
sorry to hear you had to work today, but its not so bad when you get fishing dates off.
Merry Christmas to you & all around your house. Shoot me an e-mail or call when you get a break.

slot

·
Registered
175 Posts
Brad

If you get a chance,give me a call.Maybe we can set something up for next week. My gambler hasn't been out for awhile and I don't want it to get mad at me.
Merry Christmas to you and Leslie,
Darryl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts