Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down to fish Parker on Fri. and heading up to Havasu Fri. night to fish there Sat. Any tips would cut down on time and be greatly appreciated. River, main lake, TW, etc. How's the water level, is Bill Williams accessable etc.? Thanks for any tips!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Havasu

Joe,
I would like to help you out but I haven't been on the lake in over 2 months (just too hot for this old fart). I've spent most of my summer in Huntington Beach and Oceanside, Cal. If no one else gives you any help, I would suggest you call (or stop by) the tackle shop here and talk to John (he's the owner of the tackle shop). He is usually there in the mornings and he is very helpful.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Ron
Anglers Pro Shop (John)
928-854-2277

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Heading down to fish Parker on Fri. and heading up to Havasu Fri. night to fish there Sat. Any tips would cut down on time and be greatly appreciated. River, main lake, TW, etc. How's the water level, is Bill Williams accessable etc.? Thanks for any tips!
Dude this time of year flipping and froggin the Bill Williams is alot of fun....if your not down w/that DS main lake points...the area around the pump station is where I always get a few...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ron, thanks for the post. Ya, we always stop in at the Tackle shop to donate some funds. Franklin, We're hoping to get on the river bit, but last year we couldn't get into the Bill Williams due to low water. We'll always head up river, but in case the fishing was better in the main lake, would like to save some time. We don't have as fast of a boat as you. Ha!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was at havasu last month and did very well in the bill williams burning skinney dippers for largemouth. Also got on a very good rio rico bite by copper canyon for the smallmouth. Just throw out the rico and let it sit. If a smallie doesn't bite, reel it back in and throw it back out and let it sit.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I was at havasu last month and did very well in the bill williams burning skinney dippers for largemouth. Also got on a very good rio rico bite by copper canyon for the smallmouth. Just throw out the rico and let it sit. If a smallie doesn't bite, reel it back in and throw it back out and let it sit.
Trolling motor fixed yet?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Frogs in the slop where you can find it. my brother got on a good bite last week. He said DS on points with reaction innovations 6" worms was the ticket for #s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts