Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
I was there this afternoon. Decided to hit McDonalds up for a drink. Stood behind this POS with 4 little kids. Could not speak a word of English and had to have the manager come over and translate for him. He and his kids eat their food and walk off leaving a freaking mess all over the table and floor.

One of the counter people came over to clean up the mess and I said hey is that typical. She let go and she was pissed. Happens all the time and they sure teach their kids a great lesson. I replied like I said typical, they could start by learning English...

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
gross...

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
they sold him a faulty hearing aid? maybe....he got it at walmart....

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
My first "real job" was at a Tartget store, as a stockboy. I thought the company - (for a giant corporation) was actually pretty fair. They were proud of giving LOCALLY to communities in which they had stores, and obviously much broader charity as well.

I think this guy's problem was that he walked into a store asked for money, and got butt-hurt when he didn't get it. The guy didn't even know HOW to properly ask for support. It's generous of ANY company to give, but it is NOT required, and if they decided they didn't want to, shouldn't be punished for it.

Think of it as YOUR buisness, I know MANY of you are buisness owners.

Just my cent.

P.S. - I'm a "Wally World" person anyway. If I looked hard enough through all those pics, I'd prolly be in there!! hehe

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I pay the extra coin to go to Target usually unless it's for plumbing supplies or to see what Wallyworld has on the sale rack for guns, ammo, and fishing gear. The fishing gear has gone WAY down hill so that's not really an option anymore.

Even if Target was French owned, I'd be tempted to shop there over Walmart. Walmart is bottom of the barrel. Don't even get me started on the number of exported jobs are a resultant of the 100's of Walmarts out there. But us 'Mericans like it cheap-cheap-cheap don't we?? That's why Walmart is at the top of the financial food chain even when their profit margins are just under 4% on average...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts