1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
throw pink frogs

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I was pissed the little marina guy was horning me for a wake which i dont believe i was creating then horned two other boats while i was tieing down so we exchanged words and the park ranger came over and agreed with me, some people just need a life

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
is that what that noise is. I thought he did it for the renters to know when to turn in there boats. I hear that sound all the time and completely ignore it cause i didn't know. Plus no matter what you make some kind of a wake

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I was like who keeps honking and my wife was like that guy on the dock is waiving at you gesturing me to slow down. I look back at my ripple and kept going he then did it a second time which pissed me off and we had words. I almost netted his ass. lol

·
Undergoing attitude adjustment
1,806 Posts
I was pissed the little marina guy was horning me for a wake which i dont believe i was creating then horned two other boats while i was tieing down so we exchanged words and the park ranger came over and agreed with me, some people just need a life

those guys there are jerks i remember being there in the winter and them not saying anything to people fishin on the docks those are for us to put are boats on only not for people to cast on to the boat ramp we tried pulling up on there boat ramp and we got screamed at that we had to move and we told the guy what was going on he said oh well man those guys are pure jerks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts