Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed to patty tomorrow around 5 pm. will be there through sat. night. hows the bite been? anyone else goin

·
Registered
49 Posts
azsportsman - i did, very much appreciated. i'm thinking SEABASS is best for me, worried that i won't have many opportunities to backseat with folks to learn from. that's really my emphasis right now is learning from more of you seasoned folks. i was going to give you a ring - saw your number on the website. mind if give you a ring tonight?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im thinking jerkbaits, and possiably sum early morning topwater!? back to the topic of this thread, hows the bite been?

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
im thinking jerkbaits, and possiably sum early morning topwater!? back to the topic of this thread, hows the bite been?
Vu is charging .99 per min to guide you over the phone on that lake... It only took his last client 4 cast at the spot to produce this toad!

Also, check out some of his testimonials...

El mexican from Nogales, AZ jpgarate says, "HANDS DOWN I HAVE TO THANK VU FOR SETTING ME STRIAGHT IN THE SPORT OF BASS FISHING !TONS OF THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE LET ME SCORE SOME TIPS I FINALY GOT A TOAD NICE THANKS GUYS !"

Charlie from Tucson, AZ says, "brilliant business venture.."

Silvas1 from Sierra Vista says, "VU is one class act.."

CALL NOW... 1800- 4VU-DOWN!!! Fishermen of the year. "He puts fish on the frying pan"

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Vu is charging .99 per min to guide you over the phone on that lake... It only took his last client 4 cast at the spot to produce this toad!

Also, check out some of his testimonials...

El mexican from Nogales, AZ jpgarate says, "HANDS DOWN I HAVE TO THANK VU FOR SETTING ME STRIAGHT IN THE SPORT OF BASS FISHING !TONS OF THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS THAT HAVE LET ME SCORE SOME TIPS I FINALY GOT A TOAD NICE THANKS GUYS !"

Charlie from Tucson, AZ says, "brilliant business venture.."

Silvas1 from Sierra Vista says, "VU is one class act.."

CALL NOW... 1800- 4VU-DOWN!!! Fishermen of the year. "He puts fish on the frying pan"

:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl Dude i have already been called twice to verify my recomendation

Careful tho..people will pull the Pimping card out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts