Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Franklin came over the other day, and I was dropshotting in my fish tank just to be funny.....I clipped the point off the hook, and the fish ate it....!!!...swallowed, gone. I was waiting for him to spit it out, but the little bugger never coughed it up. I fed him a few nightcrawlers, and still, no plastic worm. He had it in his stomach for about 3 days before he puked it out.

Silly huh?
Notice I didnt say what TYPE of fish, I dont want to get 100 replies saying Im going to get arrested like I did last time. 8)

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
G

·
baits

Jason-

What color worm were you using? Were you dead-sticking it or jiggling it? I was fishing my friends "tank" the other day and couldn't get bit. I was using a 1/32 oz. orange jig with orange chenille body and yellow-orange marabou tail. I was jigging in about a foot of water with no luck...probably the barometric pressure. So now I'm looking for some 1 1/2" swimbaits in a goldfish pattern. I'm new to this "tank" fishing, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-
Carpio

G

·
How about you come over and stick your big head in my tank, Im sure after he attacks your big sweaty head a few times he will never want to look at another human again.

DFL is what it is. Dont hate, did you fish the last tournament? Yeah, didnt think so.
:wink:
Jason

G

·
hate

Chill out. I was just kidding. I was serious though about the tank fishing thing. We tried to get the fish to hit a jig like the gold fish they eat, but they wouldnt. No I didn't get to fish the last tmx at Pleasant, but I do fish tmx. If you want to fish against the real sticks in the state, fish the BASS federation stuff. If your good enough you can be on the state team. I qualified for the Top 10 tmx in february so I still have one more shot at the state team. I did fish the OPEN at Pleasant, with close to 200 teams, and won a thousand bucks. I'm not trying to imply I'm a great fisherman, I'm not, but I am learning and I do fish against some of the best sticks in the state in both club tmx (Chuck Brinkman, Wickam) and federation tmx. I would be happy to fish against you anytime at Pleasant in a fun little fish off, just let me know when. Like I said, I was kidding about the DFL stuff and apoligize if that came off the wrong way. You yourself said you guys didn't do very well. Anyways, if you want to get together and fish Pleasant sometime, let me know and hopefully we can set something up.

G

·
I like to have people stick their hand s in the tank, he will creep over to them and then WHAMMO! Scares the crap out of whoever had their hand in there! Im over it, sorry about getting mad. Yeah we did suck the horses rear-end in the last tourney, I sort of nick named us DFL b/c of it.
Jason

1 - 12 of 12 Posts