AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you all love to hate me but the truth of the matter is...I love this site. Yes, I said it....I love it. Why? Because you ALL like what I like........B A S S. Bass in short form. I know I bust your balls and you bust mine but when it comes right down to it, we ALL have the same common denominator...fishing.
Okay, enough of the cheesy make out session. I had to do this because sometimes even I feel bad about how easy it is to sling shite. I know, you can all insert your barbs and arrows here, but I just wanted to tell everyone that I never meant any harm. It is just good clean fun (to me at least). If I have ever offended anyone it was never by evil intention (or blind luck! j/k).
I realize that many people read this site specifically to see what I will say next. Get over it!!!!! I am being a nice guy now. We all have our weaknesses!!!!
Anyway, I am bored because I have no tourneys until the U.S. Open at Lake Mead. I will be going up there next weekend to pre-fish. Here is my plight...I am looking for anyone who is free on the weekend after this one (on 8/22/03) to e-mail me if they want an all expense paid trip to Lake Mead.
Okay, before you get all excited, I need you to DRIVE because I hate driving. That is all I ask. Drive and have something interesting to say. Okay, drive, have something interesting to say and pay for your own food and Lake Mead stamp. I will pay for the room, gas, ice, and everything else that I can think of right now. I am going to pay for that stuff anyway so I may as well bring your sorry ass along. Just kidding.
Seriously, I have done well on this lake recently (3rd and $8,000 in an ABA championship) so if anyone wants to know what I KNOW of Lake Mead then e-mail me at [email protected]. I am a pretty good fisherman and I know what is going on. You will learn a lot. I promise.
It kinda sounded as if I was implying that I did not have a vehicle. You will be driving my rig which equals a Chevy and a Nitro. This will be cool to see who replies to this post, if any...and remember, this could be a precursor to your own U.S. Open entry. Later...

p.s. My dad will be up there too, he was born and raised here and he has been fishing competitively for longer than I am old. You will learn...

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Time to pay. :twisted:

Anyone have a PC with the latest virus I can borrow to e-mail Dreamer?

Would you even consider, in your arrogant opinion, a bitchy old lady or even an old fart with two cases of Depends as your royal chauffeur? There's NO chance we would have to back the trailer down either is there?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Hey now! Watch who you're calling bitchy and old!!!! :twisted: :lol: And I'll have you know, I can back that trailer like the best of them now! LOL :wink:

Well Dreamer, wonder who's going to Mead? The suspense! :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on Den-Den. You know I am harmless. If I was such a threat to your world then I am sure that you would do something about it. I would. Besides, I have Nightcrawler on my side!!!!!!! I think? It has been a long night...

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Sound's like a great offer but you would probably toss me out in Kingman! :D How about da?I think you guy's would have a most interesting trip :lol: Goodluck

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW Dreamer looking to take someone fishing. I can see it now.

If you went on a weekday I would offer to pay half (that way you could drive :wink: )
I figure we would have to leave on a tuesday to get to the lake by wednesday since neither of us like to drive, drive a few miles take a nap hit a circle k store stop for shooting coyotes etc. Probally make it to wickiup, maybe even kingman(sp) late tuseday night).
then wednesday when we get to the ramp we would have to bring a can of paint so the boat can be backed up properly :wink:
Then when on the water here lies a major problem.
you would have to tie my baits on( I dont like to get my fingers dirty) net all my fish etc. I might offer you trolling motor time but only if your nice. Heck I might even let you fish for a few hours(since your paying for it) :wink:

Delw

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are all wrong. I am not afraid of learning! I could probably even learn something from Del (besides drooling and acting like trailer trash). As far as da is concerned, I am sure he has forgotten more than I know,,,,but I would never tell him that (it might seem like a complement). Seriously though, I am not afraid of learning something new. Having someone in the boat that is not jaded into the same old spots would be refreshing. I do not claim to be Lord Bitch Tease Bass Priest!!!!!!! I am simply a man wanting to win a tourney. Come on you scaredycats!!!!! I dare you to fish with El Diablo!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah not to mention the fact I would have to tell my wife I am going to Vegas with another Man named Dreamer.

Delw

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So let me get this right...you have been to Vegas with some other man called Dreamer? Damn it Del. Proof read. Two words....proof....read! You make yourself look...well, bad. Hehehe, you are a crack up. No harm, no foul.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Dreamer
If I was up to the long drive and didn't have prior commitments I would take you up on your offer. I have never fished lake Mead but I would like to some day. I'm sure we would have plenty to talk about and plenty to agree and disagree on. I wish you the best at the open and Good Luck. Mitch

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, Mitch. Do you remember...the time we shared water during a very TOUGH Pleasant tourney? I believe it was a Chapman Open. You and I did quite well on a very specific point. We both won money and I can not remember...I think you surpassed me when I left it. You were throwing Westy's a lot deeper than I was fishing. I was splitshotting Robo's. Do you remember that? I am sure you do.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I remember it like it was yesterday. I was fishing with my DAD in my pontoon boat. Great tournament, alot of fun. It's a shame that Chapman dosen't still put that one on. Bashas put on a great dinner the night before and the payouts where awsone. And about that point, it's still a excellent point. I didn't think you remember that or who I was. Good luck at the open. Mitch

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Of course I remember... you are probably the most huge person that I have ever tried to block off of a point. I was actually intimidated until I talked to you afterwards. Then I knew you are but a nice guy. Good luck Mitch in all that you do. You have my respect.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for not posting sooner, been busy. Found someone to go =Fishing Fever. Maybe next time for those that wanted to go...

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
OH sure, found one that quick. i have a tourney up there in a couple of months and was going to offer you the privledge of my excellent company, good looks and the chance to get critiqued on all the laws you will be breaking on the trip. :shock: Besides, I know the G&F guys that work the lake along with the Deputies. That would be a bonus for you. I would have even told you some of the more "colorful" boat rookie stories. your loss.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts