Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 3 weeks ago, on a beautiful day on Saguaro, Spidey and Toad(chuckle) were fishing with Baxter The Bass Fishing Beagle. Naturally I went over to say hi to Baxter, I got close enough to Spidey's boat so I could reach down and scratch Baxter's ears. (Baxter and I go way back.) Anyway, I asked Baxter to join me and surprisingly enough he hopped right over from Spidey's boat to mine. I took him for about a 1 hour spin and after 5 minutes of sniffing around he settled down and sat next to me on the front deck. and kept his eye on Spidey. Spidey very graciously sent me a photo of Baxter on my boat.

But it could use a caption. There's a bunch of funny posters out there. What do you think Baxter's thinking?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
" If this was only a Champion boat I would be stylin "

" See Baxter the bass seeing beagel at work "

" Stop glaring at me you had the chance to work with the elders and you passed it up "

" Now if only DA could catch me a CATfish I would show it a thing or two"

G

·
Hey Spidey! I forgot my treats,could you stop playing with that birds nest in your reel long enough to toss them over?

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"Spidey, um check your shoes cuz I um left you a little present under that console. Sorry."

"If I stare at them long enough maybe they'll go away."

"At least this boat don't smell like no friggin' cat!"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.