Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Boat Cop, since when were bass fishermen/women (and worms) required to carry fire extinguishers and flying vermin??? Will a flying extinguisher work for both or do we still need one of each??? :?

Samario, that was one write up there. All I can say is, (in the words of Capt. Kirk from Star Trek IV) “I think he did a little too much LDS in the 60's"... :shock: :lol:

Goobergabe, All I can think of to say to you is be glad that you missed it. I guess what happened is a guy named "_" and some punk tried to take over the world or something. I hear that the two guys were actually terrorists and supposedly their names are So Damn Insane and Yo Mamma Ben Lyin'. Anyway it's all over (or it seems to be) and the dust is settling (or it too seems to be). We'll find out if all is ok the next time “someone” shows up at Patty wearing a Del-Mart t-shirt. If “he” makes it back alive, things are cool, if not; Dawg has first dibs on my boat… :wink: :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.