Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Hello, Ted. Long time - no see. I hope you're doing well again. Have you and Jason done any more Bass Cat Tourney trips to Arkansas? Good to hear from you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Westy, good to hear from you too. As you can see I've made it well past my 5 years of being cancer free.
Bayou, Yes we made it once again to Arkansas this year for the BassCat Inv.
Hear are a few pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
DAMN dude good to see that you are still breathing...tell your buddy Jason hello for me too.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Glad too see that you guys are checking in once in awhile! Take care and see you soon on the water. Your Basscat is a good looking boat too.Matt

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Ted, that's great to hear the progress you've made after the cancer bout. That's a major congratulations. Thank goodness you didn't post any more rap videos from another Arkansas road trip!:biggrin:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ted, that's great to hear the progress you've made after the cancer bout. That's a major congratulations. Thank goodness you didn't post any more rap videos from another Arkansas road trip!:biggrin:
Thanks Bayou, I am trying to keep those videos private now.:Iconrotfl I still watch it every now and then to get a chuckle.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Westy, NY and Rookie, it's good to hear from you guys as well. We don't get out much any more do to our work schedules. Those damn jobs keep getting in the way. Plus we just got the boat all cleaned up and ready for sale. I could always use a day on the lake. I've learned obviousely that work is not everything. You gota have some R&R.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts