Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I tried to hold back. Couldn't do it.
Happy birthday! Can't let one of the AZBassZone notorious get by on there birthday. I hope you get out to the lake and have your best day ever.
Mike

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
HEY DAPHNE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great birthday and I hope you catch some nice fish for your birthday!!! ...not too big, I mean at your age, you shouldn't be straining too much. DOH! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
har, har, har, don't we just have a bunch of comedians on here?! :roll: :lol: Hey Mike, I owe ya! :twisted: Thanks everyone! So far so good! And if I have the strength to get one more fish in the boat this year, that will be one more than last year! :wink:

Answered the phone bright and early this morning only to hear Skirts a singing happy birthday on the other end! She can fish AND carry a tune! Thanks Skirts!

Oh, and many of you know I teach 3rd-5th graders on Sunday mornings. Well, one of the other workers came in and told them what today was and said I'm only 29! No way that would slip by! One of the kids hollered out "you're not 29! You're FORTY ONE!" Yep, I just love those kids. LMBO So ya, today has been pretty good so far!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Happy birthday ya ol' worm! 41? Why you don't look a day over 19! Rob is a very lucky man to have such a nice gal and a fisherwoman to boot! I hope you're treated like you deserve on on this special day. Take care and wishing the best to your and yours.

John and Wendy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.