Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where theres a polish Deli in that area? The kind that has sausages in sticks that you can buy?
Thanks,
Darryl

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Del w

Good one on the sausge !!! :lol: You a fungi oops I mean fun guy. Send me a email and I'll send you a pic back of my last fishing buddy, well worth seeing.
Quote ot the day.... I fish therefore I am
Darryl
P.S. pic has a couple of hogs in it too!!!! OOPS I live in the west now I mean toads in it

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Now, I am a Native from Arizona and the only times i have gone east of the Mississippi is picking up douchbags that commit crimes in AZ and run home to their mommies in the Eastern block states. So i am kinda like a Caveman when it comes to the eastern cultures. But, why the hell would you want a stick in your sausage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stick of sausage

I don't know what else to call it. Tube, ring thats straight, You know like,give me a stick of that salami. Man I don't know, you guys call big bass toads. I'm sure you guys will have a good hoot on me when Jamie tells you guys some of the tackle I was using. But one thing I am sure of,I do know how to pass on a good time.So I am sure we will have fun !!!!!.
Darryl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts